Check the Job Description
Due to tremendous growth and expansion, Green Mind Agency is currently seeking to add a Digital Creative Design Specialist to fulfill Creative, UX, Content, Web and Mobile Services for our clients:
As a Digital Creative Design Specialist, you will:
• Design and execute website Home Page Feature Graphic Designs
• Design and execute website Banners and Landing Page Designs
• Design and execute social media by sparking insightful posts and creatives
• Design and execute online and digital advertising campaigns
• Design and execute motion graphics and visual effects.
• Email Campaign design, coding, scheduling, and deployment.
• Create visually compelling print and digital designs that represent the brand identity
• Management of branding guidelines.
• Experience managing suppliers - print and/or graphic design
• Execute on existing website development by building new sections and pages.
• Draft detailed monthly Email and Homepage plans for review with Digital Creative Design Director.
• Collaborate with the Digital Creative Design Director and Marketing Manager to leverage insights on products, themes, and promotion trends.
• Collaborate with client(s) to gather information and make decisions relating to Digital Creative and make necessary recommendations about design issues and upgrades.
Desired Skills and Experience
As a Digital Creative Design Specialist, you should have:
• Creative, graphic and Web design capabilities (agency design experience, or comparable background is a must)
• Degree in graphic design or equivalent
• Minimum 2+ years work experience in Digital Marketing
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects
• Strong Web skills including solid working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and JS
• Proficient knowledge in Google (Docs, Sheets, Slides and Forms)
• Comfortable with WordPress, HTML and CSS to edit and manage the corporate website
• Strong ability to execute online and offline marketing campaigns and sharp eye for details
• High degree of creativity
• Proven ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks on schedule
• Able to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
• Excellent verbal communication skills with a professional background. Our customers are loyal and you should be too.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your r sum , cover letter and link for samples (articles, news stories, features, photo essays, websites, etc.).
Compensation is based on industry standards, experience and skill level.
NOTE: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting and Green Mind Agency may add additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications.