Global guidance and direction
• Define global guidelines and standards to be achieved within digital & ecommerce fundamentals, data-driven media planning and KPIs setting in order to exceed industry best-practices
• Identify and expose the global team to the newest digital opportunities, latest technologies, rising trends and benchmarks to ensure the brand stays relevant and up-to-speed with market dynamics
• In collaboration with the Global Category teams and the markets, develop consumer-centric global digital programs to support equity building, product (re)launches
• Lead the markets in the adoption of global programs and the development of local ones supporting seamless execution of cross-channel digital campaigns including owed, paid, social and earned media targeting both Consumers and HCPs
• Set and monitor markets' digital KPIs ensuring campaign efficiency and long-term effectiveness
• Steer continuous optimization and gather learnings and insight
• Ensure the ecommerce channel strategy is aligned and part of the overall marketing strategy creating an ecosystem embracing the consumer journey
• Develop global ecommerce programs, including content, basket, CLV and reviews management
• Support the markets in the global programs adoption, setting sales goals, investment plans and KPIs
• Assist the markets in the management of the e-retailers and the on-platform promotional activities
• Collaborate to the elaboration of Marketing strategies and plans
• Coach and train markets, distributors and category teams
• Acts as a platform for exchange of best practices, helps transfer of ideas across the market & global operations
Qualifications and Skills:
• University Degree in Marketing or Marketing focus or equivalent, ideally MBA in Business Administration.
• 5 -10 + years of relevant Marketing experience in OTC, Consumer Health, FMGG industries
• Experience in Digital and e-commerce market and Consulting or Digital agency experience at a Global level is preferred
• Highly strategic and structured
• Ability to "pull" resources and energy - drive collaborative relationships with key stakeholders/ markets/functions
• Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint to accurately document and record all the e-commerce activities.
• IT Software, eCommerce, internet Technologies.
• Should understand the e-commerce portals image guidelines.
• Should be able to understand different digital & e-commerce software programs needed to run the Consumer Health business effectively.
• Has a real sense of urgency to deliver
• Strong creativity thinks out of the box.
• Externally focused, has presence in meetings, transparent