Digital Innovation Lead plays a critical role in our client s success which comes with great responsibility, but an even greater reward. Digital Innovation Lead is a workshop facilitator, community builder, technology geek, culture change aficionado, critical thinker, but more importantly a person of believability, accountability, and enthusiasm.
We are seeking digital-savvy leaders that bring direct experience in IT business development, product management, communications, and innovation management. Using this experience, working with our clients and our multi-disciplinary teams, you will help both, our clients and ourselves, accelerate forward.
• Hold a university degree,
• Have at least 6-8 years of experience in Industry 4.0 and Digital Transformation/Innovation projects,
• Have experience in client services organisation, on accounts within a top tier agency or consulting firm,
• Have experience in human-centred design,
• Have experience in managing the innovation process within a large organization,
• Have experience in designing and facilitating workshops with multiple stakeholders including C-suite
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English,
• Must have strong presentation skills, with the ability to conceive, prepare, author and give key presentations to clients and large numbers of people, as well as manage question-and-answer sessions
• Are collaborative, a team player, customer-oriented and a quick learner.