We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing, (who s got knowledge and know how in data entry in addition to SEO, SEM and SMM) and sales position to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Your duty as well will be monitoring some sales accounts.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
. - Sales experience to deal, negotiate and manage accounts
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Prepare emails to send out to customers / Newsletters
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- Incredible attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem solving skills
Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
Sales experience in managing accounts
Experience with SEO, SEM and SMM)
Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
Understanding of public relations.
Advanced communication skills.
Ability to quickly adapt to change