Our customers are likely to be as passionate about our vehicles as you are. But we d never take their loyalty for granted. And that s where you come in. You ll have responsibility for promoting products or services through digital platforms, creating marketing strategies, and monitoring the online presence of the dealership and brands that build on that loyalty, but also attract new customers.
You ll be instrumental in spotting new marketing opportunities, ensuring all marketing communications comply with the BMW, MINI and Rolls Royce brand guidelines. By building on customer and importer relationships, and providing leadership and support to the team, you ll help shape the BMW Group brand s presence in the Middle East.
• Managing PPC campaigns, monitoring reports.
• Writing SEO/SEM copy for the website.
• Measuring the performance of campaigns through web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
• Managing and updating social media platforms.
• Keeping up-to-date with trends in social media.
• Creating innovative content.
• Overseeing the company's email marketing campaigns.
Your passion for our vehicles and outstanding customer service skills will be matched only by your marketing experience in automotive. You ll have the tenacity and commitment to realise your potential, and the confidence to provide leadership and support to the rest of the team, developing and implementing effective marketing strategies.
• Marketing or Communications related degree.
• Proven working experience as an Digital Marketing Executive.
• Broad experience with SEO, SEM and PPC.
• Understanding of digital marketing concepts.
• Knowledge of web analytics tools.
• Content and creative writing skills.
• Excellent communication skills.