• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, PPC marketing database, email, social media and display advertising, developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
• Develop inspiring content (photo, video, copy) that pushes the envelope in terms of engagement.
• Oversees the social media company strategy.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Work with teams to identify social media content, topics, and information flow.
• Track metrics on audience, content, views, and competitors.
• Develop outreach and partner programs with relevant individuals and communities.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
More than 1 year
1 year of experience in Digital Marketing or in a related field.
• Must have a personal laptop.
• Must have experience (knowledge) with the music business.
• Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
• Excellent written, verbal, and business communication skills.
• Work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Proficiency in Outlook, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Business development and project management skills are a plus.