Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people s lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
If yes then you re in the right place. We re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with experience developing, launching and managing digital marketing campaigns for Mobile App products.
We re looking for someone to start immediately so apply today and if you fit what we re looking for we ll be in touch straight away. Preferences will be given to those already in Saudi Arabia.
Digital Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities
• Build an effective launch strategy, including: understanding the addressable market, setting the target audience and objectives, developing compelling creative assets, and ensuring we drive awareness and adoption
• Develop product positioning and messaging for key products and features, considering factors like the value proposition, target audience and competitive landscape
• Implementing, managing and optimising marketing campaigns on Paid Search and Paid Social
• Continuous optimisation of audiences and targeting strategy to maximise ROI of advertising spend
• Calculating KPIs & comparing the performance of different advertising campaigns across time to make data-based decisions to improve performance
• Finding, establishing and developing commercial relationships with third-party vendors
Digital Marketing Manager Key Skills
• Proven experience working across multiple marketing platforms to budget, implement, track, analyse and optimize search, affiliate, SEO strategy, retargeting campaigns and paid social
• In depth knowledge of key analytics and marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
• Experience running and managing A/B testing and other conversion optimisation methods
• Passion for driving tangible marketing performance and ROI
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving with relevant quantitative background
• Experience of managing budgets and interacting with finance departments
• Excellent communication, project management and planning skills
• Background in design and copywriting is a plus
Digital Marketing Manager Required Qualifications
• 2-4 years experience in Digital Marketing Manager (or related) position
• Demonstrable and successful record in growing an engaged user/customer base
• 1-2 years experience in a similar role in Saudi Arabia (an understanding of Saudi users/customers) is an advantage
About UXBERT Labs
We re an innovative digital technology company that offers world-class client consulting services AND designs and builds our own in-house products for the Saudi market. We innovate using user-centered design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed products and services that people love to use.