The position will play a role in the planning, execution, and analysis of each channel. A passion for digital storytelling, a natural curiosity, and an interest in home textiles will serve you well in this role.
• The position will often be fast paced with strict deadlines to meet according to service contracts established with marketplaces.
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
• Assist in developing and analyzing paid media strategy across digital, print, radio, etc.
• Own social media calendar: plan assets and write post copy for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Houzz
• Audit social media performance and analyze competitors
• Identify and vet opportunities with influencers in the interior design industry
• Sort, manage, and interpret data in excel, as needed
• Perform intermediate SEO setup on websites including meta title, meta descriptions and optimizing site speed and images.
• Install Google analytics, and setup Views based on website goals.
• Perform PPC and Social Media ad management and consult with merchants on management strategies.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of advertising products, inventory, and pricing by collaborating with Ad-Ops and marketing to understand how to best reach the intended target audience
6 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services