Website: Managing our CMS; optimising SEO; ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent
tone of voice; user journey is clear and performance of content is measured against clear KPI’s.
• Content: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand
guidelines. Keeping up to date and informed about all aspects
• Social Media: Planning and cordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter and
Youtube and other platforms to expand our social media audience base.
• Advertising: Coordinating Pay-Per-Click advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and
amending keywords and ad groups to optimise performance. In addition you will maintain our
presence on third party sites, keeping all messaging current.
• Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our
subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimise results.
• Print: To coordinate the printing and production of our magazine, leaflets, educational materials
and some merchandise, including writing, editorial and proofing. Organising occasional print
• Brand Guidelines: To implement brand guidelines and ensure compliance in all areas of work.
• Reporting: Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as
Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where
• Other: Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
measurement. Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.