Your goal within the organization is to be a self-driven digital marketing specialist to
drive our customer acquisition and retention strategies for FutureStores, FutureStore
eCommerce, Smartech, Bolt, Rush for Fun,iPhix. As a digital marketing
specialist, you will be responsible for developing, executing and ensuring
digital marketing activities including management of the website, marketing
automation, CRM system, email marketing & web analytics for the above
metioned and the Future Communications Company subsidiaries.
• Website management:
• Develop and execute marketing content for website. Developing landing pages for the campaigns. Maintain and update products/services/etc. on the website.
• Optimize key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs) and lead-generating forms.
Google Analytic: Expertly administer and maintain our Google Analytic and other analytical tools (mixpanel, push notification) installs on web properties.
• Facilitate creation and implementation of tags/pixels in Google Tag Manager.
• Customer Retention Strategy:
• Managing and developing lead nurturing campaign via marketing automation, email marketing and retargeting.
• Continuously optimizing campaigns including progressive profiling, lead scoring, targeting, A/B testing and personalization to ensure best practice.
• Customer Acquisition Strategy:
• Developing and generating quality leads using digital media activities such as paid search, social advertising and other digital tactics (omni channel approach)
• Define and implement funnel for delivering Marketing Qualified leads to sales through an automated lead management process.
• Work closely with sales management to monitor demand generation and funnel performance to identify performance gaps and/or opportunities.
• Reporting and Analysis
• Manage dashboards/scorecards/KPI reports related to opportunity conversions, marketing funnel stages, campaign effectiveness, marketing ROI, and other analytics as required which will enable us to make data driven marketing decisions.
• Agency co-ordination and management
• Co-ordinates with digital agencies(And Inhouse), including day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules and overall expected results.
• Pro-active to identify opportunities and
issues, and embraces accountability
• Ability to multi-task, manage, prioritize and
produce results quickly, and keen to learn
• Analytical Tools Google Analytics,
Mixpanel, KissMetrics, Foxpush, etc.
• CRM & marketing automation Tools
Working knowledge of SugarCRM, LeadSquared, MailChimps, etc.
• Retargeting Tools Adroll, Criteo, etc./or
• Project management and strong analytical
Required Experience & Qualification
• 4-6 years of experience on digital marketing, ecommerce, lead generation, tech-product, financial technology or software industry,
• Hands on knowledge of B2B marketing, Saas model software environment
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing, MBA or Management Degree
• Certified course in digital marketing, web analytics, SEO, CRM or marketing automation tools
• Proficient in written and spoken English
• Knowledge of wordpress, cms websites, etc