Check the Job Description
Due to tremendous growth and expansion, Green Mind Agency is currently seeking to add a Digital Marketing Specialist to fulfill Online Advertising Services for our clients:
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will:
• Review the look and feel of the Trust s internal and external website to optimise their appeal to a wide range of audiences, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
• Content: Receive, coordinate and edit information, often of a complex nature, for organisation and design purposes in readiness for presenting on the Internet/Intranet.
• Produce reports on a regular basis to summarise key performance data of the intranet/internet systems.
• Assist in the development, delivery and implementation of specific projects.
• Increase interactive content, including audio and video, on the site to make them integral to the user experience.
• Increase the use of photography, iconography and data visualisation.
• Develop excellent relationships with all levels of staff and ensure proactive and reactive communication/engagement programmes are established.
• Works with team(s) to strategically focus content as a key part of the overall user experience.
• Attend weekly meetings with staff and management to review progress, update team on new projects, address any concerns and review action items
• Provide advice regarding Digital Marketing tools, techniques, and applicability, including brainstorming, serving as a subject matter expert on design and visual media, and providing counsel and input on the illustration and execution of graphics concepts and tactics.
• Integrate Digital Marketing tactics into comprehensive communications programs and plans that may include, photo and print tactics.
• Compile, develop and deliver briefings, presentations and other vehicles in support of Digital Marketing Operations to share lessons learned and best practices.
• Work with the Digital Marketing Director, and Chief Marketing Officer to produce and file daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Collaborate with client(s) to gather information and make decisions relating to Digital Marketing and make necessary recommendations about Marketing issues and upgrades.
Desired Skills and Experience
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you should have:
• Any combination of education and training/experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described. A typical qualifying background includes a bachelor s degree (B.A./B.S.) in communication, journalism, digital media, marketing, social media or related field.
• 2+ years of experience managing, developing and executing Digital Marketing plans
• Knowledge of Digital and creative advertising and techniques.
• Experience working with WordPress and associated Blogging plugins.
• Experience developing briefings and other presentations.
• Experience producing articles that are to be published on web sites or in periodicals.
• Experience editing submitted articles, photo captions, newsletters, press releases, website copy and other publications.
• Creative problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects; and ability to perform well under deadline pressure.
• Ability to use software like Adobe Photoshop to edit, touch-up, crop and adjust photos.
• Proven ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks on schedule
• Able to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
• Excellent verbal communication skills with a professional background. Our customers are loyal and you should be too.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your r sum , cover letter and link for samples (articles, news stories, features, photo essays, websites, etc.).
Compensation is based on industry standards, experience and skill level.
NOTE: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting and Green Mind Agency may add additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications.