• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Organize promotional activities for new products/services
• Collaborating on and execute content marketing through our digital platforms & social media outlets [Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn], email marketing, offline and blog)
• Write-ups for websites and booklets and designing content materials, brochures, newsletters and other reports from time to time for various events and programs and campaigns.
• Working within analytical platforms to create online strategies.
• Providing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services to ensure that our keywords rank high in search results.
• Use creative skills when identifying new ways to increase online presence.
• Execute a demand generation strategy to increase lead acquisition and reduce the cost per opportunity - develop strategic demand generation programs.
• Collect and analyze and prioritize market needs, industry trends, and customer requests.
• Develop campaign content and ensure an effective marketing mix. Understand the existing customer base and work with customer reference leads to help drive the reference program.
• Create and execute marketing campaigns in support of a sales force (push marketing).
• Write product copy for collateral materials, advertising, direct mail, Website, sales tools, and promotions.
• Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
• Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
More than 3 years
Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration or any related discipline.
• 3 years of experience in Marketing & Digital Marketing: Promotional Materials, Google AdWords, Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics, Email Campaigns, and associated tools.
• Hands-on experience of managing Google ads, Facebook, linked in and search channels is a must
• Demonstrable experience in crafting content, both graphics, and text
• Familiarity with web design and content management systems
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications, Internet researching, and marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords, etc.).
• Excellent command of English and Arabic languages (spoken and written) is a must.
• Ability to independently compose correspondence, memos, and presentations.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.