We are looking for a skilled, experienced digital marketer who will independently manage and drive our web and digital accounts.
• Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing process and plans.
• Develop strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high rankings in search results by improving on-page and off-page search engine optimization and Explore new ways to engage and identify new social media to reach target audience.
• Design and implement effective marketing campaigns. Analyze and communicate results.
• Manage the digital marketing strategy and all related communications, documents and other activities.
• Plan and manage our social media platforms and its presence in cooperation with the group managers.
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media.
• Responsible for connect our content for our social media accounts according to social media strategy.
• Monitor competition activities.
• Suggest and implement marketing methods to increase profitability.
• Launch tactical advertising campaigns, including influencer initiatives to raise boutique awareness and drive in-store traffic.
• Monitor always-on paid search campaign (SEM) and optimize CPC, CPM, and overall CPA budgets ensuring excellent ROI as per business objectives.
• Identify keywords and creative assets to use in ads and on website to increase performance and conversion on our ecommerce websites across the region.
• Plan, execute and monitor digital marketing campaigns for branding and performance using various channels such as (Google Ads, Display Ads, Videos, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media etc.) always ensuring consistency of Brand Image.
Provide monthly analytic reports with recommendations specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behavior, campaign response, keyword research/analysis, SEO, and SEM opportunity.
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google and other social media best practices
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics