Digital Marketing Specialist
• Developing and implementing marketing campaigns for the UAE markets
• Weekly evaluation of campaigns and setting up reports all channels, product categories and our website
• Close teamwork and planning with other teams such as product management, channels, PR, analytics, pricing
• Monitoring of competition and of customer feedback from social media and market research
• Support in continuous development and implementation of the marketing strategy
• You ll find a more efficient way of spotting areas of growth in our PPC campaigns. Where can we increase our bids, and which keywords haven t we considered? You ll look for optimisation opportunities using Google Search Ads and Google Analytics, and advise on pages which may not be optimised for campaigns or unhappy paths for our customers.
• You ll build out an enhanced framework for our retargeting audiences strategy. How can we incorporate more customer data, or improve on the behavioural data that we already have to better target our customers? You ll have to work across Google Analytics, Supermetrics, and Tableau to better identify customer groupings.
• Exposure to or experience with a marketing channel, preferably PPC or email. You should be able to demonstrate how your recommendations have led to impact.
• Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Ads/Adwords, Tableau and Google Data Studio (Google Tag Manager and SQL are a plus). You are a digital analyst who loves marketing, or a marketing/customer analyst who loves digital.
• Completed studies in business administration or business informatics with focus on marketing, eCommerce or a comparable qualification
• Experience in dealing with Microsoft Office, especially with Excel
• Business fluent in English
• Initial work experience in online marketing