Digital Marketing Trainee will support the digital marketing efforts for Febno Technologies. This trainee is delegated for Website optimization, Marketing Automation, SEO, PPC and affiliate marketing activities. Digital Marketing Trainee will focus on using analytics to drive engagement and conversion. The trainee will support all activities in formulating digital strategies,striving to optimize lead generation, nurturing, and conversion through various digital media campaigns and landing page tests.
Responsibilities and Duties
STRATEGY & EXECUTION: Own digital marketing best practices and standards within the organization, including
•Translate business goals into digital marketing objectives, creating and communicating marketing targets / briefs.
•Manage all digital campaigns, including search engine marketing (Google Adwords and onsite search), online
brochures & catalogs and other revenue generating promotional campaigns.
•Partner with the Marketing/ Sales team to develop specific digital strategies and identify requirements for all creative assignments.
•Reporting, Measurement and Return on Investment (ROI) for digital campaigns.
•Collaborate with Marketing/ Sales team to evaluate customer segments and create customer segmentation groups for focused targeted marketing based on customer profiling.
• Gather and share competitive insights related to marketing strategies by targeted competitors and recommend
marketing strategies to counter or off-set competitor marketing moves based on learned trends and insights.
ANALYTICS & REPORTING:
• Continually monitor and suggest improvements for the usability, content and conversion points of the company
website to support the company’s growth objectives.
• Analyze current best practices in integrated media campaigns as well as future directions made possible by emerging technology.
• Benchmark digital activities against those of our peers in the industry; improve digital marketing strategy and tactics to“get ahead of the curve”.
•Prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis reports and dashboards to inform various audiences of our collective performance in all dimensions of digital marketing efforts, showcasing the impact achieved.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Fresher with aptitude for business especially digital marketing.
•Experience in basic computer and beginner level coding skills.