We have developed with our partners a scalable software service that continuously tracks and takes down pirates on different social media and social video platforms.
As a digital media executive, you are a part of a small but very efficient commercial team. The team is tasked with handling all the commercial aspects of our service. The structure of the commercial process evolves around 3 activities that are sequentially interconnected: Marketing, Sales and Client Management.
• Building mid-term and long term strategies to align commercial activities with the company s organizational, technical, and commercial targets.
• Preparing research about potential clients in different international markets and preparing strategies on how to approach them.
• Building and running digital marketing campaigns for marketing on professional platforms (linkedIn, Google etc.) to drive traffic to our SaaS offering.
• Building and driving structured outbound sales activities using scripted calls, structured feedback from clients, and deriving generic approaches for specific client types/regions.
• Driving change and improvement of internal commercial processes (marketing, sales, and client management).
• Building interfaces with the engineering team to convey client/market feature requests in a scalable manner to reduce the commercial risk while taking the technical complexity into consideration.
• Strong background in SaaS products (Software as a Service) on the engineering and/or marketing front is an advantage.
• 2-5 years of experience in one or more of the fields of; digital marketing, product management, SaaS, software marketing, business development & sales, account management, etc.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English. Preferred additional languages: Arabic, Turkish, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesia, Spanish, French, Brazilian Portuguese.
• Detailed oriented, excellent planning, and analytical skills.
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
• Deep digital understanding.
• Willing to embrace new technology.
• Excellent leadership and management skills as well as time-management
• Ability to build rapport and solve the conflict.
• Proficiency in MS Office and G-Suite as well as CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, PipeDrive) .