Do you live and breathe for sport, entertainment and culture? Do you have a deep passion for developing creative content that engages, inspires and motivates audiences?
If you love sports and believe its power to transform lives, have a deep understanding of the Middle East region and its emerging role in global sports, then we want to hear from you.
H K Strategies sits at the very heart of one of the most exciting and groundbreaking transformations in the history of sport and entertainment. As a result, we are developing a newsroom hub to bring together world-class talents from creative and communication agencies, journalism, content and publishing, graphics design, videography production, data insights and media buying.
Currently our work sees us manage an unrivalled portfolio of global brands, prestigious international events and high-profile federations with global ambitions. Everything from taking the region s strongest football league to the world, selling-out world championship events, promoting Olympic athletes, introducing futuristic motorsport series, all the way through to managing headline music festivals. To support our mission and serve our clients with future communications, we are seeking a number of passionate, proactive and organized professionals at all levels to join our rapidly growing practice as part of a collaborative newsroom.
As a Director of Content Publishing Strategy you will lead the team who are tasked to deliver best in class content publishing strategies for our clients in the Middle East.
You will have the ability to take the key insights and creative ideas and translate these into meaningful and impactful strategies that deliver awareness and advocacy for clients across the earned, owned, paid and shared spaces. You will plan the ideation, aggregation and delivery of content to discover and grow sustainable audiences through the three pillars of content, channel and creative direction.
The role requires mobility and flexibility to. The successful candidate can expect to support a live event press office functions alongside other major event and global brand work.
Our directors are passionate and proactive about storytelling, developing knowledge, championing H K standards whilst supporting the strategic business objectives of the regional leadership team.
The following job description details the responsibilities, skills and competencies required for this level.
• Act as lead client contact during content strategy and development phases of campaigns and develop comprehensive social media strategies that incorporate industry best practices and are integrated and aligned with existing plans, influencer programmes, media relations campaigns
• Provide strategic, audience-centric social media analysis and counsel for senior clients
• Develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, and maintenance including real time implementation of content strategies
• Contribute to the establishment and merchandise of a common framework and process to evaluate the value of digital and channel initiatives; expert knowledge of driving successful metrics across key channels, (i.e. YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and other relevant and emerging platforms).
• Define new way to help measure the ROI of influencer programmes, define KPI s and implement measurement and reporting methods to gauge success for client campaigns
• Champion the importance of client satisfaction and service within the team, leading by example and encouraging positive client relationship building behaviour and champion stand-out work
• Work well within collaborative, integrated teams, displaying a proven ability in running a team, controlling timelines and budgets, anticipating issues and working towards solution of complex problems
• Have exceptional creative and proposal writing skills
• Act as H K spokesperson, participate in thought leadership opportunities, public speaking at key trade shows, conferences etc
• Display strong technical proficiency in social media platforms and inherent curiosity about merging platforms
• Exemplify the company s ethics, vision and values in daily work
• Build on your emotional intelligence and self-awareness
• Independently, assume a greater level of responsibility and accountability for client relationships, driving your practice area with revenue targets
• Create and drive initiatives to strengthen skills and culture of practice area/office through training and/or office responsibilities
• Take a lead role on strategic consultancy services such as media training, messaging, strategy development, flight school and crisis preparation/handling
• Be seen as a leader within your office; display gravitas; manage difficult client relationships
• University degree
• 10 years relevant industry experience (including agency)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proven presentation and planning capabilities
• Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
• Bilingual is an asset
The position of Director, Content Publishing will be based in the Middle East, depending whether the client opportunity exists on the ground. Benefits include;
• Saudi Residency Visa
• Life insurance with medical insurance plan
• 24 days annual holidays allocated on a pro rata basis
• One annual flight to your home country to the value of 3000 AED
• Competitive salary package paid out at the end of each month in arrears
• one-way economy class ticket assistance to ship over personal belongings