The Director of Enterprise Architecture sets the direction and establishes the approach of an organization's enterprise IT roadmap, improves the IT infrastructure, and optimizes its business operations. It uses its knowledge to make sure that IT and the company are in the same path, by linking processes, strategy and business mission.
- Developing and manage company Enterprise Architecture
- Coordinating all Enterprise Architecture activities
- Developing and coordinating Architecture Plans
- Assisting in aligning business and enterprise initiatives with IT organization
- Auditing compliance within the Enterprise Architecture standards
- Serving as advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategy
- Work together with IT strategy group to expose new IT trends and by that influence business strategy
- Translating or mapping business strategy into information strategy
- Understanding technology product and vendor strategies, products, and customer preferences
- Understanding, modelling, and representing the organizations business requirements in a human consumable manner, as it relates to strategy
- Communicating with business and technology leaders, both within and outside the organization
- Understanding the business needs for solutions
- Influencing the organization to accomplish goals and needs through architecture activities
- Being viewed as the trusted advisor to the organization
- Building an effective architecture organization
- Understanding developers needs in parallel with business needs
- Demonstrating abilities to derive, define, and explicitly represent various artefacts within The Enterprise Framework.
- Understanding the meanings and relationships between various models.
- Developing and maintaining project level and Enterprise level model consistency and integration.
- Understanding of appropriate technologies
- Developing methods and techniques for modelling technologies
Qualifications, experience, skills and competencies
Minimum 12 17 years of experience in an Enterprise Architecture role in Telecom industry
Good understanding of telecom projects/areas
Large Exposure to IT (Digital) transformational exercises.
Minimum Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a similar discipline;
Proven experience/Certification as Enterprise Architect or equivalent.
Knowledge/Certification on TMforum frameworx
Knowledge and skills:
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
High commercial acumen and C level exposure
Experience in system architecture.
Excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Good leadership and motivational skills.
Experience in modelling and graphic representations.
o Software engineering ( 5/5 )
o Security ( 4/5 )
o System and Network Management ( 4/5 )
o Transaction processing ( 4/5 )
o User interface ( 4/5 )
o International operations ( 2/5 )
o Data interchange ( 3/5 )
o Data Management ( 3/5 )
o Graphics and Image ( 4/5 )
o Operating Systems Services ( 4/5 )
o Network Services ( 4/5 )
o Communication Infrastructure ( 4/5 )