Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels, residential properties, F&B brands and real estate asset management services. Since our launch in 2005, we have carved a highly successful niche offering unrivalled property investment opportunities in high-growth markets to clients from more than 70 countries worldwide.
We were among the first developers to identify the tremendous potential in providing private investors the opportunity to purchase hotel guestrooms, suites and serviced apartments in our collection of upscale properties located in highly popular locations across Dubai. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with award winning sales & marketing tools, a state of the art showroom featuring Dubai s only virtual helicopter tour and endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
Strategy & Planning
• Ensure that CRM applications meet corporate objectives, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify then resolve business requirements issues.
• Gather, analyze, and define end user requirements for CRM data access and usability in accordance with business objectives, then ensure proper security roles are in place.
• Create long-term strategic goals for achieving and maintaining high data quality in conjunction with CRM users, department managers, clients, and other key stakeholders.
• Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated plans for CRM software administration and appropriate use.
Acquisition & Deployment
• Evaluate, install, configure, and deploy CRM applications, systems software, and associated products throughout the enterprise.
• Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any CRM application under consideration to determine its intended functionality.
• Collaborate with analysts, developers, and system owners in the testing of new CRM programs and applications.
• Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
• Negotiate contracts and liaise with CRM software supplier for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies.
• Conduct research on new and emerging CRM technologies or technologies that can be leveraged through existing CRM investments.
• Liaise with network administrators and software engineers to assist with quality assurance, program logic, and data processing.
• Establish service level agreements with CRM users, and provide on-call technical support for these users.
• Devise, coordinate, and conduct data-cleansing initiatives to purge and eliminate corrupt or redundant information from CRM database.
• Benchmark CRM initiatives against best practices to ensure optimal performance.
• Investigate and fix fields that have become outdated due to new business/value rules, new processes, or redesigned data warehouses.
• Formulate and conduct training sessions and teaching materials for propagating CRM knowledge throughout the organization.
• Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements, patches, upgrades, and/or purchases.
• Manage all aspects of CRM team, including hiring, mentoring, disciplinary action, performance reviews, termination, and scheduling.
Desired Skill & Expertise
• Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions.
• Direct, hands-on experience with automated software management tools.
• Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleansing, and security.
• Project management skills and exposure to project-based work structures.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Excellent understanding of the organization s goals and objectives.