• Lead the development and implementation of strategies for effective marketing, branding, communication, recruitment, social media, and advertising campaigns.
• Introduce new branding initiatives in collaboration with various stakeholders.
• Maintain a first-class web presence, effective social media, and other communication channels to drive strong awareness and impact across all stakeholders.
• Ensure the alignment of student recruitment activities with the mission and vision of AU.
• Create effective marketing publications, enrollment materials, digital and web assets, and recruitment videos that achieve recruitment targets.
• Build a strong and high-quality student pipeline at academic fairs, conferences, networking events as well as working closely with field recruiters.
• Strengthen the existing connections and develop new relationships with schools and other stakeholders.
• Plan and organize events on a regular basis to promote the image of the University and improve student recruitment.
• Work closely with deans, directors, and managers to develop and implement comprehensive and effective recruitment plans.
• Prepare and submit comprehensive reports on recruitment strategies prior to the beginning of each recruitment cycle.
• Engage in data-driven decision making for marketing, communication, branding, and recruitment activities.
• Develop and validate enrollment forecasting models and demonstrate their effective utilization.
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing, recruitment, and admission activities being carried out by different team members to ensure the achievement of the strategic goals.
• Initiate and implement measurable performance targets.
• Develop marketing plans that effectively reach target segments of students and achieve diversity aspects of recruited students.
• Lead the implementation of the University s recruitment strategy to maximize the growth in student recruitment.
• Ensure that recruitment priorities and associated activities in current and emerging markets are clearly identified and aligned with the University s overall strategy.
• Analyze and interpret market-related data to report on performance against targets, provide insights and make recommendations to meet recruitment objectives
• Provide support, guidance, and advice to colleges and offices to develop and deliver recruitment plans in line with the University s strategic goals.
• Manage the relationships with school counselors, partners and other external bodies to ensure effective representation of the University in all events, exhibitions, and occasions.
• Represent the University externally, attend meetings and sitting on Committees with educational institutions, government representatives and external bodies.
• Plan, organize and participate in inward visits (conferences/ presentations/ workshops) designed to inform and motivate a range of stakeholders, including prospective students, agents and partners, school counselors and representatives from UAE and overseas governments or funding bodies.
• Ensure that the brand s story is communicated creatively with stakeholders in order to maximize the attention and reputation.
• Lead the creation of inspiring designs, content, and campaigns that successfully build the brand, eventually driving student s acquisition and retention.
• Bachelor s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, communications or a related field. A Master s Degree in marketing or any technical field is preferred.
• A minimum of ten years experience in the field, with at least five years at the managerial level within the higher education domain.
• Experience in developing creative and compelling content for use in multiple platforms.
• Experience in executing marketing and communication strategies across multiple channels.
• Strong knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
• A track record of working within a diverse business environment, preferably within the academic domain, and dealing with stakeholders of diverse socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
• Excellent knowledge of marketing and communication best practices.
• Fluency in the English language. Arabic is an additional advantage.
• Ability to write and edit compelling content for various digital and printed materials, campaigns and web platforms.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable in attending and leading customer-facing recruitment events.
• Strong knowledge and experience in digital marketing strategies.
• A ground-breaking leader with creative and strategic acumen coupled with strong business intellect necessary for taking the business to the next level.
• Proven interpersonal skills, including leadership, negotiation, influencing and relationship building.
• Strong understanding of the opportunities and challenges affecting higher education in terms of student recruitment and international partnership development.
• Strong personal presence, well developed presentational skills with an ability to negotiate successful outcomes.
• Confident working with data and excellent analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tough deadlines, be extremely comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Must demonstrate superior leadership skills, with an ability to inspire and move a cross-functional team towards a unified direction with a common vision.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.