Fancy joining a global organization that is revolutionizing the digital landscape? Today, as clients across industries are moving from digitally extending their businesses to placing digital at the core, Publicis Sapient has an unprecedented opportunity to help them succeed.
As a Business Development Lead, you will bring a new perspective and energy to a high growth and rapidly evolving business. Based in Dubai you will work closely with leadership, industry and client service leads to drive awareness of Publicis Sapient as a digital transformation partner revolutionizing the way companies and consumers connect. The role provides the opportunity to engage with our national team and interact with customers, prospects and partners directly.
You have very strong client relationship skills; a proven track record of building strong personal and professional relationships with CMOs, CIOs, CEOs and business leads of large organisations. Your relationships are based on your ability to provide a point of a view, an opinion, a new perspective to senior executives on the trends and currents impacting their business; that makes you a trusted advisor.
You will lead and operationalize our sales planning, RFP, opportunity management and sales forecasting process. You will work with the Director of Business Development and Partnerships manage the technology partner relationships and opportunity space for each. One of your strengths is your ability to connect the dots between a broad range of capabilities and people to help our teams succeed in their markets. You have the ability to navigate complex conversations, always assessing and anticipating opportunities.
Own the business development funnel including inbound, outbound, and long tail opportunity management. You will qualify leads and take next steps with the appropriate teams.
Create and nurture strong relationships across our partner network and our key technology partners. You will proactively identify and respond to opportunities and bring together blended teams in how we respond.
Achieving revenue targets through new client wins and selected organic account growth
Write and manage new business proposals and pitches, including government RFP submission, helping to position Publicis Sapient in a way that s aligned with client objectives and expectations.
You will take ownership of managing pitch teams to ensure deadlines are met.
• You will have 8+ years of relevant business development or strategic partner management experience preferably at a consulting firm, marketing agency, technology firm, vendor or unique combination of these.
• You bring the combination of deep analytical and reporting skills as well as ability to build strong relationships. You are a team player with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people in both direct and matrixed relationships.
• Not just a salesperson, you have broad experience strong client network up to and including C-Level executives in the local market. You are able to both generate and close business, and strike a healthy balance between the two.
• You have experience working closely with partners and technology vendors to explore and drive plans. You will ensure our sales activities are comprehensive, multi-layered strategies. You have experience using Salesforce or other similar CRM platforms to track sales pipeline.
• Strong functional knowledge in the areas of Digital Strategy and Marketing, Digital Customer Experience, E-Commerce, and Technology Consulting.
• Passion and/or understanding for the use of innovative, breakthrough technologies.