Director of Quality Assurance
• Lead the Quality Assurance function to provide strategic direction and guidance on the operational activities to ensure compliance with safety, quality, time and budget inline with DAEP s corporate objectives and strategy.
• Ensure that all internal quality controls and compliance with applicable regulatory standards, policies and procedures are in-effect to achieve the desired level of outcomes in order to enable the Organisation to achieve its vision.
• Serves as internal compliance monitor to the Management, including tracking of all applicable policies and requirements, acting as the coordinator and point-of-contact for all audits, implementing internal audits of key departments, documents and files.
• Build and manage a top-performing team of Quality Specialists who have committed responsibility of maintaining a high quality-level within the Organisation, as per the business needs.
Education & Experience:
• A University Degree in related field from an accredited institute.
• A specialized certificate in Quality Management is a credit.
• 15 years or more experience (preferably in the Aviation field) working post qualification with a proven record of accomplishment from a reputable organisation including at least 5 years in an equivalent leadership position.