• To provide his portfolio of clients with personalized service so as to develop close relationships, achieve maximum profitable contribution for the client and bank and retain their loyalty and respect.
• The job holder is required to enhance Private Banking sales / revenues and promote the cross selling of bank products to all existing clients.
• Job Holder must be able to source new business of Super individuals through referrals, marketing activities, and personal contacts.
• Financial Advisor must ensure that client are aware of all financial services offered by the banks many departments, TCM, Trade Finance, Mortgage, Corporate Finance etc.
• Optimize the potential value of the client base through the delivery of Private Banking products and services and actively identify new customers
• Ability to communicate with clients to structure advise based on client needs
• Ability to recognize opportunities to partner with other bank professionals to service client needs and maximize bank revenues.
• Maximizing profitability from the Private Banking base whilst countering competition from other providers offering alternative investment / WM opportunities.
• Safeguard the bank from potential loss / AML fraud/ and ensure ethical behavior
• Safeguard banks reputation by ensuring ethical professional behavior at all times before/during after sales
• Enhance market profile and awareness.
• Achieve revenue goals, sales & portfolio growth targets across a range of products & services (Investments, Term Deposits, CASA balances, TCM, FX trading, share financing, etc.)
• Acquire new to bank clients
• Maintain a superior customer service experience for clients including pre-empting issues and proactive servicing.
• Minimize customer attrition
• Maintain proactive client contact
• University Graduate
• Strong numbers, selling & investments/ Financial Market Knowledge
• Strong Interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity
• Relationship Management & Networking skills. Extrovert / Amiable personality