As a core member of the hospital patient's care-facilitation team. Working with the interdisciplinary team members (attending physician, specialists, therapists, case managers, bedside nurses, social workers, RCM and other allied services team), Discharge Planner Helps to coordinate the patient's transition to life after the hospital -- often working with medical-equipment providers, RCM, insurance companies and nursing home care to seamlessly facilitate a patient's move to the next level of care.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing with a proven track of nursing experience in UAE is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution and problem solving skills while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills in order to understand patients and families inquires and effectively answer it.
- Sensitivity to issues of diversity, and demonstrates cultural competence.
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff throughout SRH.
- Should be people-oriented, compassionate and Must demonstrate empathy for patients.
- One or more years’ experience in a clinical setting preferred.
- One or more years’ experience in discharge planning and/or case management preferred.