If you're hands-on, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and driven by impact and ownership, keep reading
Tamanna is young but growing at high speed, which means you'll take ownership of your projects, work with great autonomy, and see your ideas and initiative being encouraged. Together our cross-disciplinary teams are iterating, experimenting and revolutionising the retail industry, by building a fully fledged multi-brand marketplace for fashion & beauty. Our mission is to become the number one destination for the latest shopping trends in the Middle-East with a unique customer-focused, omnichannel shopping experience.
What you'll be doing
• You will plan and manage Tamanna's campaigns on social and display platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google Display Network and various DSP's)
• You will implement and manage Tamanna's performance marketing strategy for Display and Video Advertising
• You will be responsible for working within the tools on each platform to execute and optimize campaigns to meet and/or exceed campaign goals.
• You will constantly push the performance of your channels specific levers including but not limited to a/b testing and rolling-out optimization and automation strategies across app and web campaigns
• You will collaborate with Tamanna's creative team and our account managers to align messaging and targeting campaign objectives to maximize impact and support growth targets
• You will measure the effect of our campaigns on relevant KPIs and highlight the story behind the data
• You will support in preparing agendas and communicating weekly progress.
What we're looking for
• You have 3 years of experience in performance marketing with focus on paid social, display buying and display in e-commerce
• You are an analytical thinker who can recognize critical issues and focus attention accordingly with ability to understand when in depth analysis is needed
• You are proficient in optimizing and executing ppc campaigns across the full customer journey with Facebook Ads, Instagram ads and Google Display Network
• You show a deep understanding of acquisition metrics being able to orchestrate large campaigns across channels
• You have experience with media planning and retargeting / remarketing platforms
• You have developed strong time management and organizational skills being able to deeply sync with editorial, organic and tech teams
What we're offering
• Impact, being part of the first team building Tamanna
• An open culture, where your ideas are encouraged
• Annual performance-based bonus and competitive salary
• Annual team budget for training
• Flexible working schedule and remote friendly policy
• Regular team events, meetups and tech talks
• Your birthday off, it's on us!
• Well-being partnerships suitable to your lifestyle
• Time2Give policy