To overlook the activities of the Underwater Services Division and ensure that all the jobs handled are completed on time in accordance with ADCI & OGP411 commercial diving standards and complies with quality standards.
Number of Staff Supervised:
Direct Reports: Diving superintendent, Estimator, Dive Technician, Diving Supervisor, Divers, Boat Captain, Chief Engineer, AB Seaman, Cook, Document Controllers, Diving Clerk
• Oversee all Underwater Diving operations
• Meeting sales and profit targets
• Liaising with customers regarding queries and complaints.
• Developing brand and business.
• Bringing about improvement in the equipments, machineries and utilities.
• People development and training
• Ensuring compliance to QHSE requirements and processes
• Achievement of Revenue, Gross Profit, job closing & safety targets.
• Maintain Idle Time & Internal Time and Productive Time ratio
• Reduce Customer Complaints and Rework orders, Increase repeat business, achieve targeted customer visits.
• Safety statistics
Handling and overlooking the activities of the Underwater Services Division in Fujairah.
Communications & Working Relationships:
General Manager, HR Manager, Resources and Administration Manager, Finance Manager, Commercial Manager, Sales Engineer
Frameworks, Boundaries & Decision Making Authority:
• Enjoys high level of operational freedom in USD Department.
• Would independently take decisions on job plans and execution issues.
• Need to get approval from General Manager on the policies, capex
• Need to get approval from HR Manager on Recruitment