• Performs a variety of general filing duties of varying difficulty.
• Ensure that files are accurate, complete and properly assembled.
• Checks for duplication, maintains sequence and insures all enclosures are with cover documents.
• Provides document retrieval support for related care givers.
• Keeping records and logs of document retrievals, updates, distributions, and removals.
• May assist in entering data in to computer system of the Hospital.
• Assists in supporting external audits, coordinating activities in backroom and ensuring timely response to documentation requests for auditors.
• Other duties as delegated.
• High School Diploma, vocational training or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of document control experience, including 1 year in Healthcare industry.
• Experience with electronic document control and training system preferred.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Excellent verbal, written, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.