*Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
The primary role of Domain Leads is to inspire business transformation by aligning an organization's business objectives with its operating model, process and capabilities.
Domain Leads help customers to visualize their journey from where they are today to what is possible in the future focusing on the Change and Business impact.
Domain Leads possess deep knowledge of business process, value chains and capabilities across various business functions. They work with clients to assess where process and capabilities are today, and which ones must be matured in order to meet organizational strategy.
• define required process and capability changes.
• design the capability model supporting underlying business functions.
• deliver operational models that ensure required business outcomes
• Provide recommendations on process, capability, and technology changes to enable the realization of client strategy.
• Participate in the development of actionable roadmaps for the adoption of new business applications and technology solutions.
• Exercise creativity, independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine, complex business solutions utilizing a breath of Oracle solutions.
• Interact with a varied set of customer roles and levels including line of business leaders, global process owners.
• Business domain and Business process Hypothesis and Point of Views of Target Operating Model
• Business Impact and Change readiness for the respective domain.
• Enterprise Blueprints inclusive of Business process Canvases, Business and Functional Capabilities Models, Customer Journey Maps, Value Chains Frameworks.
• Current & Future State Architectures (developed in collaboration with Business Architects)
• Client Specific Adoption Roadmaps (developed in collaboration with Value Consultants, Enterprise Architects and Delivery Teams).
• Expert level business acumen and understanding of customer business lifecycles.
• Expert level breadth in business application solutions and transformational technologies.
• Expert level knowledge of value chains in at least one business domain.
• Depth in constructing Target operating model, business process design and consulting.
• Skilled in the areas of facilitation, consensus building, change management, problem solving and storytelling.
Experience and Qualifications
• Extensive knowledge of business process in a business / Enterprise Applications context, Cloud
• Min 10 years of experience in Consulting in enterprise transformation projects
• Understanding of Oracle’s Cloud strategy and the SaaS PaaS marketplace
• Influence CXO’S, regarding Oracle’s Cloud solutions including but not limited to design, technology, solution, value and benefits.
• Sales methodology knowledge, including processes and disciplines
• Ability to apply technology to drive innovation, experience in utilizing design thinking and customer journey mapping a plus
• Bachelors / Masters degree or equivalent desirable
• Fluent in English (other languages are a plus)
• Travel within ECEMEA is required, approx. 30-40%