1) Operates tractor equipped with concave blade attached across front to gouge out, level, and distribute earth and to push trees and rocks from land preparatory to constructing roads and buildings or planting crops, or in mining, quarrying, and lumbering operations: Fastens attachments to tractor with clevis or wedge-pin hitches.
2) Connects hydraulic hoses, belts, mechanical linkage, or power takeoff shaft to tractor to provide power to raise, lower, or tilt attachment.
3) Moves levers to control tool bars, carriers, and disks.
4) Moves levers and depresses pedals to maneuver tractor and raise, lower, and tilt attachment to clear right-of-way.
5) Feels lever and listens for stalling action of engine to estimate depth of cut.
6) Drives bulldozer in successive passes over terrain to raise or lower terrain to specified grade following markings on grade stakes or hand signals.
7) Greases, oils, and performs minor repairs on tractor, using grease gun, oilcans, and handtools.
One of the leading manpower agency with a circulation of more than 500-1000 staff departure annually having set its wings in middle east countries like Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & kuwait.