- Conduct Shop Drawings preparations for (Concrete structure, Reinforcement and Bar bending schedules BBS, Steel Structure).
- Analysis and Review of technical information.
- Production of Information Models as per the Project/Company standards.
- Coordination of Information Models as per the Engineering best practices and local/international codes, as required.
- Review, audit and quality check of Information Models.
- Preparation of contents for technical reports, including narratives, calculations and illustrations.
In-country hiring only
Education: Diploma - Structure.
Software Literacy: AutoCad, Reinforcement tools, MS Office Suite.
Experience: Minimum 7 years experince in Structure Re-enforcement.
Knowledge: Drafting, Design.
Skills: Analytical and Logical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Commitment, Organization, Problem Solving, Stress Management, Teamwork, Time Management.
Behavioural Qualities: Goal setting, Passion for work, Continuous Development, Resilience, Situational Judgment.