Candidate will conduct on-site rig inspections and prepare audit reports from the inspections. Candidate must be familiar with mechanical components of drilling rigs and various intervention equipment. A strong understanding of hydraulics and electrical systems are preferred to compliment working knowledge of overall rig requirements and local compliance. 12 year Experience.
- Inspection of the sites and intervention / service equipment (drilling, Workover, Snubbing, Coiled Tubing, Wire line, E-line, Slick Line and pumping equipment).
- Completion of the audit follow-up of the drilling rigs, Work over, Snubbing, Coiled Tubing, Wire Line, E-line, Slick Line and pumping, essential to the safety of wells, operations and personnel;
- Audit of new or refurbished equipment or any other newly identified equipment prior deployment.
- Compile audit and post audit reports along with recommendations
- Maintain the rig audit database up-to-date
- Preparation and distribution of reports
- Control and manage any reservations resulting from audits completed and communicate alert reports as appropriate.
- Provide coaching and transfer of skills and know-how to personnel on site.
Equal Opportunity Employer