• Develop, maintain, and enhance new and current methods of aerial robots' motion planning, real time control and state estimations.
• Work with key team members to develop and implement research-based algorithms to run on embedded platforms.
Desirable skills and background:
• PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar
• At least 5 years' experience in similar role and capacity
• Extensive experience in autopilots and firmware, aerial robots motion planning, closed loop control and state estimation
• Experience in ROS, Decentralized Visual SLAM, 3D mapping
• Expertise in one or more areas of the following will be an advantage: Visual Inertial Odometry, Machine Learning for Semantic Classification, LIDAR/Vision-based, SLAM