At Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. That s where you come in. When you are part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you re more than just a job title. At Crowne Plaza we look for people who are dynamic and passionate! People who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too.
The soon to debut Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina will be the perfect location that completely understands Modern business travelers. Located in the cosmopolitan Dubai Marina area, the 3,037 square-metre hotel is next to Dubai Marina Mall and within walking distance of the picturesque pedestrian promenade, which borders the waterway lined with vibrant cafes and restaurants.
With 280 stylish rooms and a convenient, prestigious location, you will find Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina an ideal hotel for productive business and enjoyable leisure time; and will definitely enjoy a new hotel that has mastered the balance between modernism of the business world and traditions of the Arabian hospitality.
Your day to day
We have an exciting opportunity for you as a Duty Manager to join our enthusiastic pre-opening team at Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina.
As a Duty Manager you are primarily responsible to ensure that Front Office shifts are run efficiently, providing outstanding guest service, assisting all Front Office team and maintaining a calm, professional environment at all times. Supervises and assign duty roster for Front Office Team.
• Greets the VIP guests of the hotel. As directed by the Front office Manager, Performs special services for VIP Guest s.
• Checks on registration cards of arriving guests and ensures all information should be filled on each cards either by Guest Relation Officers or the guests.
• Performing Night Manager s responsibilities when scheduled.
• Prepares and checks for VIP s arrival and escorts guests to rooms.
• Co-ordinates with all departments concerned in order to maintain Front Office functions properly.
• Handles guest complaints and other related problems.
• Answers guests inquire, handle complaints and attend to the needs of the guests.
• Follow guest loyalty program and generate reports as per company s standards.
What we need from you
The ideal candidate must have 2 to 4 years of progressive work-related experience in the same role in a 5* city hotel in Dubai and has strong capabilities in planning & organizing, detail-oriented and, with ability to work under pressure of deadlines and ever-shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment. Must promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations. Also must be a team player, have strong interpersonal skills, and work well independently as well as part of a team, flexible attitude and ability to adapt to changing priorities and business needs.
What we offer
IHG is more than just a great place to stay; we are also one of UAE s best employers. We are looking for exceptional people like you to greet the world and be the spark that makes us even better. We passionately believe that it s our people who have brought us to where we are today and our people that will help us grow. We celebrate diversity every day. We welcome guests from every background and corner of the world, so we want individuals who can bring true hospitality to life for everyone. We will give you every opportunity to grow vertically, functionally, geographically, and personally. As part of the IHG family with more than 5,300 hotels in over 100 countries, the world is your oyster.