A leading multi-national company looking for Duty Manager (Hospitality) for the healthcare project, specific responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
This position has responsibility for the planning, organizing, and controlling of areas that they have been assigned. The role ensures a customer oriented service, an effective staff and resource management, according to healthcare criteria and policies
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• To demonstrate knowledge and application of the healthcare mission, vision, and values.
• To plan, control, and monitor areas that they have been assigned to ensure effective resource utilization.
• To liaise with the superiors in allocating tasks and ensure service delivery according to the requirements
• To liaise with other departments across the healthcare project to ensure the efficient running of the area they are assigned
• To supervise and handle the processes for service delivery.
• To do regular checks of all Units facilities in regard to maintenance and quality of fixtures and fittings.
• To follow up and control on scheduled furniture and fixture maintenance of all Units.
• To Liaise within the Hospitality Department, staff, e.g. Housekeeping, Security, Transportation and other services to ensure cleaning, maintenance and requested service are done and are of high standards.
• To deal with complaints quickly and efficiently and find suitable solutions to any problem that may occur in all Units, make appropriate reports to management and colleagues in a constructive and clear manner.
• To carry out team briefing with all the staff ensuring they are prepared for the day ahead
• Where applicable to meet with guests before, during and after each event to ensure a strong host presence at all times, passing relevant information onto staff especially specific requirements or arrangements.
• To check service standards and delivery on a daily basis
• To maintain databases and develops management reports as required
• To organize and record training for all the staff and liaise with the training department for training reports and end of month summary and records.
• To Make recommendations to management on ways to improve all Units services, processes, and systems.
• To provide end of month reports to the superior.
• To assume responsibility for the running of the operations in the absence of Senior Management.
• To train the staff as required
• To ensure that all areas are maintained to a high standard
• To ensure compliance to safety, health, and security policies and standards at all times.
• To ensure that healthcare Health and safety standards are maintained at all times
• Minimum 8 years working experience out of which 4 years in a position related to facilities management of hospitality
• Desirable minimum 4 years work experience in an international high standard Hotel company
• Degree or Diploma in Management
• Certification in Project Management PMA or equivalent
• Certification in Intermediate food hygiene & HACCP
• Ability to lead large teams and to work in a high volume environment
• Ability to handle Group training
• Ability to write Reports
• Strong problem Solving / Decision Making skills
• Working with a recognized quality management system
• Able to communicate in English & Arabic
• Computer Skills: High level skills in MS Word, Excel and Power Point as well as Opera, Fidelio or similar Hotel booking systems