• Define E-commerce Department Strategy with clear objectives and sales target – in line with company strategy
• Meet strategic goals and deliver revenue and profit targets.
• Define, execute and monitor department yearly Budget
• Identify & capture online opportunities to discuss with management.
• Drive and implement the business plan for area of responsibility to achieve strategy and objectives and implement operational improvements.
• Implementing/enhancing an operating model for the e-Commerce Operations
• Define E-commerce Policies and Procedures and ensure proper controls for their compliance
• Developing detailed processes, quality controls, and KPI for a seamless integration of executing E-commerce Fulfilment program
• Work in a fast paced sales environment while driving performance to reach targets with a focus on conversion
Online Order Fulfilment and Customer Service:
• Ensure proper structures are in place for a satisfactory outcome for the customer
• Resolve issues fairly while maintaining a positive image of Nazih (or respective E-commerce channel) in the customer’s mind and adhering to corporate terms & conditions
• Understanding of E-commerce fulfilment process and how to achieve cost effective business solutions while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
• Monitor customers’ orders and solve any issue during his process.
• Monitor the online shops for issues which might deter customers from buying and to suggest then implement ways of combating these issues
• Monitoring and management the payment gateway and solve any arising issue
• Monitor and Management of Shipment suppliers (Aramex) and suggest ways to improve delivery process
Logistics & Inventory:
• Managing forecasts and seasonality to ensure proper processes are being followed for inventory, material planning and replenishment
• Coordinate with all supply chain and departments to ensure proper supply
• Involve in order management, Logistics, Support, Process Improvement and Operational Efficiency
Merchandising & Pricing:
• Experience of E-commerce merchandising best practice, with an understanding of user behaviour
• To keep all shops up to date with regards to Product updates as well as putting new products live
• To activate products on the E-commerce stores and make sure they are displayed correctly
• Coordinate with concerned for product images
• Ensure all displayed products adhere to industry best-practices
• Work with management on listing/assortment of products on the E-commerce channel
• Working with internal departments/Management to ensure pricing is accurately maintained within customer's systems.
• Work with all concerned for promotion strategy of the E-commerce channel
• Develop the Online Selling Channel with company portals and third party portals
• Ensure that marketing activities fulfil strategic goals and drive the required business results.
• Coordinate with Marketing/digital department to plan channel online marketing strategy to achieve maximum conversion, boost sales and improve online presence
• Deliver compelling messages that influence purchasing and renewal decisions and win/retain business
• Ensure that campaigns are delivered to highly targeted audiences.
• Deliver continual efficiencies in list selection, campaign execution, tracking and analysis.
• Drive innovation and efficiency with new ways to reach customer segments and drive traffic to the site
• Plan and implement digital communications campaigns, including paid search, social media and email.
• Expand our online exposure to reach and invite new fans / customers to our online pages and encourage visits to Nazih stores.
• Identify Nazih’s most influence online audience and online mediums by reviewing the data gathered through market research & history of our previous efforts on all social mediums.
Reporting & KPIs:
• Prepare, review, and/or analyse business reports, and use information to identify operational improvements
• Daily reporting for internal/external stakeholders for performance and order management
• Provide regular reports against agreed digital marketing and ecommerce KPIs.
• Review current org structure of E-commerce Department and suggest ways to improve
• Performance Management of the team by setting particular objectives, carrying out performance analysis, and identifying and recommending training needs.
• Select the best fit for the job within the business unit.
• Lead, coach & train the online E-commerce team.
Coordination with E-commerce IT team:
• Monitor the shops for bugs and carry out end-to-end testing on fixes
• Become familiar with all aspects of the e-commerce platform and to recommend and implement enhancements to the system where applicable
• Supervise Testing and confirming all enhancement/fixes are behaving as expected and confirm go-live