A U.A.E based (Indian owned) company requires an E-commerce techno-functional specialist to work from their office in Sharjah, UAE. The candidiate is required to join by 25th Nov 2020.
About the company: Our bread and butter comes from selling goods on Amazon.com and Noon.com - the 2 biggest websites in the UAE. We are market place sellers on both these platforms and customers buy from us from these websites (and a few other small-time websites).
Key skills we're looking for:
1. Master in MS Excel: As the job role requires intensive work on excel, the candidate MUST be a master at MS Excel. Knowledge of macros, pivots, Vlookups at their fingertips.
2. Knowledge of basic coding: Since we're marketplace sellers, we need to compete against other sellers on these websites on a 24x7 basis. Therefore we need the candidate to code certain scripts to build crawlers, auto price changers and similar such scripts for various purposes.
3. Automation capabilities: Similar to the above point, we also need the candidate to automate a lot of our currently manual tasks such as those relating to inventory management, bar code printing, looking for duplicate listings on these websites etc.
4. Web development: This is a 'good to have' skill and is not mandatory. We do have a vision of also creating our own brand since we already sell more than 2000 products. Therefore someone with a website development and administration background is a good to have
5. E-commerce administration: Tasks such as inventory management (we use Zoho books for our inventory), generation and management of invoices around good sold / returned etc., clearance of inward / outwards shipments etc.
Apply only if you are:
1. A young enthusiastic candidate who has keen willingness not just to learn, but also to improve the way we do our business.
2. If you have similar e-commerce experience which can be a value add to our business.
3. If you are a team player, we have 4 staff in total and you'll be the fifth.
4. Your aspirations are not just to occupy a seat for 9-10 hours a day, but to actually improve the business and show your value.
Please DO NOT apply if:
1. You feel this job will be an easy task
2. If you feel this is not a long term commitment. Getting you to the U.A.E is a big cost and move, and therefore we don't want a 'transitionary' candidate
3. If you are not satisfying at least 4 out of the 5 key skills stated above!
Lastly, we provide accommodation and transport which means the salary stated in this ad is pretty much your absolute take home, tax free!