Early Years Teacher - Abu Dhabi - January 2020
We are looking to appoint outstanding qualified Early Years teacher to work in Abu Dhabi from January 2020.
The successful candidate:
• experienced professional with a good understanding of early year's pedagogy and be familiar with the UK's EYFS.
• have at least 2 years' teaching experience post qualification and hold a PGCE or Bachelor's degree in Early Years.
• demonstrate essential professional characteristics
This school provides a high standard of education tailored to the needs of each student using the British Curriculum. The facilities include spacious light-filled classrooms, a boat house, libraries, ICT suite, music and art rooms, its own running track, swimming pools, indoor and outdoor play areas, a sports hall and an auditorium.
• a competitive tax- free salary,
• an annual flight allowance
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ Education partners with a number of exceptional international schools across Asia and the Middle East to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
We look forward to hearing from you, please email your CV to
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.