A luxury fashion platform is currently looking for an exceptional Ecommerce Manager!
• Prioritize and implement website roadmap, focusing on driving conversion, improving customer experience, and delivering budgeted forecast.
• Manage a diversified portfolio of projects such as improvement of UI/UX, navigation and path to purchase, multi-channel initiatives and onsite personalization.
• Oversee day to day site management, trouble-shoot site issues affecting browsing or buying experience.
• Manage website development by an external agency.
Leadership & Strategic Planning
• Work cross-functionally with marketing, IT and operations teams to executive marketing and achieve e-commerce growth.
• Follow industry e-commerce news, tools and best practices, share findings with leadership and incorporate into a three-year plan.
• Continuously assess and provide insight into key opportunities, weaknesses and threats
• Manage a team of three customer care associates. Ensure the development and execution of best-in-class service.
• Generate high-level e-commerce reporting such as sales, conversion and ATV on a weekly basis.
• Oversee customer service and returns reporting to identify trends that can be addressed and improved.
• Bachelor s Degree
• 5 years of progressive experience in an eCommerce leadership role (Fashion, Luxury, Retail, Beauty are preferred)
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs - especially Excel
• Experience with payment gateways; E-commerce business platforms and inventory
• Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to build consensus
• Ability to think strategically and incorporate the latest tools and best practices
• Excellent project management and time management skills
• Strong analytical and reporting skills;
• Strong management and cross-functional team communication.