Position: E Commerce Website Administrator.
Job summary: Day to day management and operation of e-commerce platform.
• Register website, generate and update website content (products, content, and promotions) to develop ease, transparency and real time information to customer.
• Understand and develop sources of traffic ( and the factors that influence it): email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, catalogues etc.
• Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements.
• Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website.
• Liaise with internal departments / resources regarding the day to day management of the website.
• Produce reports to analyse the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions (via reports, analytics, surveys etc)
experience and Qualification:
Mandatory: Full time BCA/ BSc Computers/ Programming/, B Tech (Computers)/ Software Programming from a proper affiliated University.
Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (ppc, email marketing, link generation, online pr, SEO, offline marketing and pr, affiliate programs, etc)
• Understanding of order management/customer fulfilment in an e-commerce context.
• experience using packages like Excel and PhotoShop.
• Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files)
• Familiar with data management
• Previous experience of website or e-commerce CMS.
• Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools and Analytics would be desirable.