ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 50.3 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
We are looking for a Digital Editor to join us in our Dubai Office.
Editor of Digital Studio you will need to have a strong understanding of production, broadcast and the technology that empowers everything in between. It s not important to know about the latest show on Netflix. At Digital Studio we need to know how it s made, budgets, innovative production techniques, and so on. OSN Streaming has one of the best user interfaces for OTT service providers, it s easy to navigate and intuitive. For our platform, that piece of the puzzle is simply a quarter of it. We cover the technology that enables streaming platforms such as OSN, Shahid VP and the likes. It s important to be technologically savvy as well, you will need to understand the importance of concepts such as AV-over-IP and satellite feed, for instance. It s not all serious business you will get a chance to report on the latest cameras, lenses and video editing systems.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Write 5 stories a day on weekdays, and 2 for the weekend.
• Find off-diary stories and get exclusives.
• Plan and ideate a quarterly magazine content should have insightful interviews, features, case studies and site visits.
• Manage the quarterly magazine and a series of events including Awards, webinars and roundtables.
• Update and grow social media presence.
• Laisse with sales and commercial to drive the growth of the publication.
• Strong understanding of SEO and analytics, writing articles to grow web traffic and audience.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 2 year s work experience in a similar role.
• Proven experience working across both online and social-media platforms and web for desktop and mobile.
• Impeccable writing and editing skills, and the ability to produce quality copy quickly.
• Possess exceptional attention to detail.
• Possess good understanding of media and the media market.