What are my responsibilities?
• Support the achievement of HSE goals and objectives by Lots and subcontractors through implementation of Consortium HSE plans.
• Support the HSE Manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
• Monitor compliance with HSE requirements and mitigation of risk through control of at risk behaviors and conditions.
• Ensure that governmental legislation is being followed.
• Review health and safety reports analyzing compiled data to determine areas of improvement.
• Conduct inspections of the workplace ensuring safety standards are met and being enforced consistently.
• Manage non-compliance offenses of a high level.
• Participate and assist the supervisors, foreman and safety advisors in the investigation of incidents to determine root cause, and corrective actions where necessary.
• Review job site safety compliance inspections including hazard analysis, safe work procedures and write reports and recommendations.
• Research, plan, organize and conduct training programs/seminars for Lot specific training programs.
• Direct and review the analysis of accident and injury data, identifying the needs for new or modified occupational safety programs.
• Research occupational safety information to assure the best available methods and equipment are adopted to minimize the hazards in the work place.
• Advise on improvements in tracking and reporting procedures.
• Periodically act as a team leader to special task forces or teams.
• Provide training to managers and others on occupational safety issues.
• Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
• Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
• Act as liaison between Lots, Civil work Joint Venture and subcontractors within the assigned area and/or task.
• Provide support to the dept. on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives eg. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc
• Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
• Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company s HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
• Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the HSE Manager for distribution across the project.
• Manage Safety Statistic reporting within the Lot and Subcontractors. Track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the HSE Department.
• Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
• Assist in the coaching, mentoring and implementation of the HS&E programs in the field.
• Organize and schedule required safety staff and first aid coverage.
• Ensure incident corrective actions are followed up on and completed.
• Ensure safety boards with postings including but not limited to: Health and safety policy, inspection and audit results, project hazard assessment, location of first aid, etc. are maintained and current.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing