Job Ref Number: 563RS
An award winning company that practices and continually strives to provide award winning design and service to their clients. Garnered major awards from all of the Engineering Institutions which are evidence of their quality control, skill and customer service.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Design Engineer to join this dynamic and developing consultancy. They have a great team environment and they nurture and develop their employees, so they can continuously develop their skills.
This role would suit an ambitious and evolving Electrical Design Engineer who is open to bringing new ideas & technologies and who is always ahead of curve.
Job Role :
This is a permanent role and offers the successful candidate long-term opportunities for career development. The successful candidate will be involved in a diverse and challenging range of major Electrical Engineering projects.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 2-6 years consultancy experience
• Excellent technical skills and written ability,
• Competent in AUTO-CAD.
• BIM and Revit experience would be a considerable advantage.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Lead Engineering Design and Design Management tasks on Projects as part of an integrated project team.
• Design and specification of Electrical Engineering Solutions to current regulations and design standards.
• Work directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
• Lead Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the production of information including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc.
• Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, and project bid teams.
• Provide off site technical support to construction teams on projects.
• Strong technical ability in all aspects of Electrical Engineering Services & Design.
• Third level diploma / degree in Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
• 10 yrs + relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment.
• Knowledge & experience of CIBSE an Ashrae Design Guides, Building Regs, EN Standards and IEC Standards.
• Experience in Dialux & Amtech.
• Experience of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management.
• Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team.
• Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
If you re interested in this role, kindly forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in a word format to Rob.
For suitable candidates, you will receive an email containing the Initial Questions.