Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work closely with the electrical engineers in charge to understand the scope of work and prepare electrical installation drawings that meets the required quality standards and project specifications. This includes but not limited to Single Line Diagrams (SLDs), block diagrams, cable wiring and termination drawings, layouts .. etc.
- Create concept, and production drawings according to the project and client’s requirement.
- Review rough sketches, redline drawings, and other applicable documents. Demonstrate proactivity in identifying and reporting incorrect or non-compliant items and ensuring all requirements are met and drawings comply with design concepts.
- Active participation in developing standard engineering drawings and document templates
Undertaking site surveys, both onshore and offshore.
- Meeting the clients, and clearly understanding expectations.
- Evaluation, and further suggestions to the client, whilst on site.
- Taking sufficient detailed, and concise information for accurate drawing and reporting preparation.
- Create detailed follow-up report with analysis, drawings, and information necessary for the client.
- Preparation Material Take-Off lists (BOM’s) for tender evaluations, and ensure scope is in accordance with drawings produced.
- Ensure all relevant standards, and techniques are in line with the framework.
- Assist in updating databases, files of specifications, standards, and drawing tools.
- Delivery of quality 2D and 3D drawings.
- Timely completion of all allocated projects.
- Explain drawings to project team, and provide adjustments as necessary.
- Assisting and guiding junior draftsmen.