Hiring an Electrical Engineer for Dubai.
• Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
• Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
• Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
• Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
• Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
• Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
• Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
• Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
• Supervising or training project team members.