• Repair, replace, or install various power transmission systems and components including electrical and mechanical devices, such as gears, pulleys, sprockets, belts of various designs, bearings, drive shafts and couplings.
• Repair, replace, or install various pneumatics systems and components, including such items as air lines and cylinders, valves, solenoids, pipe, manifolds, and pneumatic circuits.
• Repair, replace, or install various single and three phase electrical systems and components, such as motors, switches, wiring, conduit, motor starters, contactors, fuses, light bulbs, encoders, and circuit breakers.
• Repair, replace, or install various hydraulic systems and components to include but not limited to: cylinders, pumps, valves, solenoids, motors, hose, pipe and manifold
• Safely use a variety of maintenance tools and equipment.
• Diploma holder.
• One year experience in the same field.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Highly active and skilled in relevant field.