• Registered Electrical Engineer with at least 10 years of experience
• Extensive knowledge of Design Software used on the Project
• Extensive knowledge on Short Circuit Study, Arc Flash Analysis, Circuit Breaker Duty, Protective Relay Coordination, Load Flow analysis and motor starting. Extensive knowledge of Construction Processes, Phasing of Work and Stages of Billing
• Thorough understanding of P.M. E, Civil, Structural, Safety Practices and Architectural systems
• Knowledge and experience with Scheduling and Construction
• Knowledge and experience of Standards, Construction Techniques and Building Codes Ability to clearly communicate to Vendors, Consultants, Construction Leads and Saudi
• Understanding of the Project File Naming Conventions and how to segregate the Data for Clash resolution with Interaction of the 2D drawings and the BIM Modelling.
• Ability to coordinate Vendor work as required
• Knowledge of computers and basic software applications: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), read construction schedules (Primavera).
• Work Location Ras Alkhair.
• Preferred previous Saudi Aramco experience.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
KhatibAlami is looking to recruit Saudi National.