Job Title : Electrical Sr. Engineer / Superintendent
Department : Maintenance
• Observes HSE rules adopted by the Company in accordance with all country legislation, company policies, Standard Operating Procedures, safety warnings, memoranda, circulars, etc.
• Oversees all aspects of UG Mine, Plant Mill electrical maintenance execution activities associated with Electrical breakdowns and other electrical services and electrical distribution.
• Work collaboratively with Electrical Teams, Plant Maintenance Teams and Process Plant Engineers to ensure electrical maintenance execution activities are conducted safely and effectively by competent electrical maintenance personnel in accordance with the relevant SOPs.
• Identifies main rules of electrical equipment maintenance (power plant, gensets, etc.) in accordance with related standards.
• Identifies main rules to make electrical equipment s technical repair methods and ensure implementation.
• Ensures compliance to electrical regulations and safety requirements.
• Ensures optimal management of the Mill Plant Electrical area through the effective and efficient application of policies and procedures.
• Accountable for the execution of all Preventive Maintenance tasks and ensuring plant electrical maintenance activities are in line with weekly/monthly schedule or scheduled outages.
• Provides support to Electrical Teams on technical input into long term planning strategies, inventory and additions, budgeting and technical support.
• Monitors lifetime of electrical equipment, components, machines and submits reports for machines needed to be restored.
• Supports the development and training of local nationals by providing mentorship, guidance and coaching, leading to their growth and development.
• Bachelor s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• 5+ years experience in Supervisory level position handling UG and Mill Electrical Maintenance in Mining or Heavy Industries.
• Excellent English communication skills (both oral and written)
• Knowledgeable in AutoCAD, MS Office applications and Maintenance Software/Program.
• Strong technical knowledge in the standards of maintenance, increasing equipment efficiency, maintenance planning knowledge, detailed reporting capabilities, project management, communication skills, quality, safety, environmental and management systems knowledge.
Please send your detailed resume with Ref: Electrical Sr. Engineer / Superintendent (MESE) to email@example.com