1. Capability of doing Performance Tests for Electronic Trip
and Micrologic™ Trip Unit Checks
2. Capability of doing full function test for Micrologic™ Trip
Unit and have full knowledge for using full function test
3. Trip units trouble shooting and analysis.
4. Analysis and troubleshooting of Schneider breaker
5. Has full knowledge of block set panel ,and capability of
replacing the pug in breaker and withdrawable breaker
6. Full awareness of all electrical breaker false and
7. Preventive maintenance of the switchgears & electrical
8. Diagnosing the cables fault and repair.
9. Troubleshooting and problem solving skills are a must
in this career.
10. Read technical diagrams, wiring diagram and Single line
11. Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other
12. Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of
13. Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or
14. Good knowledge of various test equipment’s &
15. Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and
components, using test equipment and hand tools, to
locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the
16. Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring,
equipment, and fixtures. Ensure that work is in
accordance with relevant codes. May install or service
street lights, intercom systems, or electrical control
17. Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components
to identify hazards, defects, and the need for
adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with
18. Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using
hand tools and power tools.
19. Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install,
maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and
20. Basic knowledge of scada systems.