The purpose of this position is to maintain the our equipment run-ability to ensure the machine is available and able to produce quality product. To maintain the high class Electrical standards in performing the job and reporting the activity detailed properly in the corresponding WO (work order), collecting machine condition data and to fix the equipment that fail with high quality job, precision and reliability in order to meet EHS, quality and production standards
1. Environment, Health and Safety : Ensure EHS of employees on shift through applying and maintaining the EHS program through 3 Obligation and one-on- one sessions with your leader and employees, Supporting free warning and near miss reporting, Ensure that the team follows the safety lock-out and isolation procedures and Compliance with all local regulations and KC Mill Safety requirements. Is accountable to implement the safe electrical best practices and perform according with it.
2. Housekeeping: Ensure cleaning of equipment and facilities in accordance with KC- Housekeeping standards and supporting key initiatives like 5S.
3. Quality : The essential is to keep the job quality. The repairs work should not be repeated. The repair/maintenance/preventive inspections and activities must results in high quality of service toward the customer (production), to Perform maintenance tasks on converting tissue filed process equipment facilitating the Root Cause Failure Analysis on critical equipment failures.
4. Productivity : The essential is to achieve our OEE target and ensure the response time to the customer meet the expectation to ensure conformance to quality and productivity standards.
5. Cost : Manage maintenance cost, spares, electrical consumables usage ensuring that they are in line with budgets and work in CT. Provide input on process optimization opportunities as they relate to equipment life cycle costs.
6. Human Resources : Improve skill levels, particularly on job training, Ensure teamwork and good relations amongst all employees, Ensuring that your objectives are set and regularly discussion around objectives are done .
7. Asset Management : Ensure that assets are always kept clean, all the operating conditions and parameter are within acceptable limit and Ensure that team is working towards delivery of asset management KPI s.
8. Customer Service : Ensure that daily electrical task are completed to satisfaction of internal customer, in terms of response, time, cost and quality.
9. Compliance: Ensure to follow the SOP for reporting and using the systems implemented in the maintenance department, spare part consumption, internal control, and assets management, company policy s compliance.
-Higher National Diploma (Elect.) at least 3 years experience in electrical maintenance in -manufacturing industries.
-Understanding of hydraulic & Lubrication system.
-Understanding Electricals equipment and task like: Principles of Industrial electricity, Electrical installations, Industrial Safety, Electric motors, PC management, Electrical Substations, Power Controls, Transformers, VSD., Servomotors, PLC's, understand electrical diagrams.
-Good Troubleshooting and analytical skill.
-Understanding of electrical equipment and programs.
-Good Computer literacy, communication is important in both Arabic and English.
-Good PC skills.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Primary Location Saudi Arabia- Dammam
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time