An Electrician will repair, maintain, install and monitor electrical equipment through the hotel and respond to all electrical related emergency calls.
What will I be doing?
As an Electrician, you will be expected to will repair, maintain, install and monitor electrical equipment through the hotel and respond to Guest, Manager, Team Member, and emergency requests promptly. Specifically, an Electrician will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Perform maintenance work on a wide range of electrical equipment
• Assemble and install electrical wiring, fixtures, and equipment
• Install audio/visual equipment in Guest rooms or function rooms along with microphone and lighting systems in function rooms, as requested
• Respond promptly and efficiently to emergency calls
• Conduct inspection tours to ensure that electrical equipment and lighting is working properly
• Complete the preventative maintenance schedule and incident reports
• Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas to proper condition
• Keep technical training knowledge and skills current
• Tag electrical items and maintain a register, if required
What are we looking for?
An Electrician serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Previous electrical experience, preferably in a hotel or a similar varied work environment such as ships, hospitals, or retail businesses
• An electrical trade qualification, required
• Current knowledge of general maintenance, engineering work, and Guest room repairs
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes
• Strong work ethic